Priority Pre-ordering? Let's pray!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alice Adrenochrome

Super Freak
Reaction score
For the upcoming priority pre-orders I pray that the popularity of the following ORIGINAL TRILOGY SW characters drops dramatically:

- Leia
- Lando
- Lobot
- Yoda
- Obi-Wan
- Imperial Officers Tarkin, Piet, or Needa, whichever one get's made.
- Stormtroopers
- C-3PO
- R2-D2
- Mon Mothma
- Admiral Ackbar
- Alliance Generals Madine, Dodonna or Rieekan, whichever one get's made.
- Greedo

If not... priority pre-ordering will be very tough.
Did I leave someone out on this list? Perhaps, but hey, this is my list! Go make your own!!

tomandshell said:
Ahem... Boba Fett....

And that Vader guy...

All in all, I seriously doubt that the popularity of these things is going anywhere but up.

Somehow, I knew that YOU would come up with Boba Fett! :D

The force is a powerful ally!

FlyAndFight said:
Once again Chewie gets ignored...

First no medal and now no mention. What a travesty.

LOL! You're right! But hey, I care about Chewie, and Han, and Vador, and Boba Fett, and Aayla Secura and ...
Achk-Med Beq
Adi Galia
Admiral Chiraneau
Admiral Motti
Admiral Ozzel
Agen Kolar
Ainlee Teem
Aks Moe
Ak-Rev
Aldar Beedo
Algrippa Aldrete
Amanaman
Ambu Fett
Amee
Amidala
Bail Antilles
Bail Organa
Bana Breemu
Bane Malar
Banis Keeg
Barada
Beedo
Bene
Beru Lars
Bib Fortuna
Biggs Darklighter

The list just goes on and on and on and...

Alice Adrenochrome said:
For the upcoming priority pre-orders I pray that the popularity of the following ORIGINAL TRILOGY SW characters drops dramatically:

- Leia
- Lando
- Lobot
- Yoda
- Obi-Wan
- Imperial Officers Tarkin, Piet, or Needa, whichever one get's made.
- Stormtroopers
- C-3PO
- R2-D2
- Mon Mothma
- Admiral Ackbar
- Alliance Generals Madine, Dodonna or Rieekan, whichever one get's made.
- Greedo

If not... priority pre-ordering will be very tough.
Did I leave someone out on this list? Perhaps, but hey, this is my list! Go make your own!!

Ahem, Evil Lord Emperor Palpatine,
You know, that guy who turned Vader to the Dark Side and nearly killed Luke before Vader found his true soul and reconciled with his son before dying

Were does Boba Fett Fit in the equation He is No Jedi..........Sith........Or Hero Rebel............So is he going to be done in this Line:rolleyes:

Before today, I didn't think Sideshow needed to upgrade their servers. But when I started trying to pre-order him at 9:58am and didn't get through until 10:20...that was cutting it WAY too close!

I can't imagine how bad the server traffic is going to be when we have classic characters from the OT...

tomandshell said:
I don't think that there's a person on this board who isn't chomping at the bit to order that figure!

I'd go for a Lobot
and let's not forget Starfighters Biggs and especially Red6 aka Porkins from IV, poor dude never gets his props, might need a big boy body for that one...

The "lines" mean nothing. It's just a title given to whatver category the character falls into. It's not like Hasbro.

Whenever Boba comes out I am sure they will mention a "Bounty Hunter" line or something to that effect.

I had never heard of him until Tom mentioned him one time but now I really want "Ice Cream Maker guy."

When Sideshow gets to the biggies like Vader and Boba they have three options:
1 Have a much larger exclusive edition
2 Have a TBD exclusive edition for X amount of hours to fill the main demand
3 Have no exclusive edition, only regular editions

I'm not saying that I wouldn't like a 12" Boba, but the fact that I'm going crazy waiting for a PF one dwarfs my need for a 12". If there hasn't been an anouncement by SDCC, I may be forced to get the GG Fett, which I think looks great anyway.

I don't think they will break 2000. Why would the exclusive size need to be bigger for Fetts and Siths? Both versions are going to sell regardless. And the exclusive version of any figure is going to sell out quickly regardless of the exclusive, who it is or the edition size.

Oh, I guess they should be raised to minimize the whining?

Alice Adrenochrome said:
LOL! You're right! But hey, I care about Chewie, and Han, and Vador, and Boba Fett, and Aayla Secura and ...
Achk-Med Beq
Adi Galia
Admiral Chiraneau
Admiral Motti
Admiral Ozzel
Agen Kolar
Ainlee Teem
Aks Moe
Ak-Rev
Aldar Beedo
Algrippa Aldrete
Amanaman
Ambu Fett
Amee
Amidala
Bail Antilles
Bail Organa
Bana Breemu
Bane Malar
Banis Keeg
Barada
Beedo
Bene
Beru Lars
Bib Fortuna
Biggs Darklighter

The list just goes on and on and on and...

Just when I think I'm the biggest fan of the Star Wars saga someone posts a list like this and puts me in my place. I recognize about half of the characters on that list. Yet again, I'm the idiot that stills uses names like Hammerhead, Walrus Man and Yak Face. :D

EVILFACE said:
I don't think they will break 2000. Why would the exclusive size need to be bigger for Fetts and Siths? Both versions are going to sell regardless. And the exclusive version of any figure is going to sell out quickly regardless of the exclusive, who it is or the edition size.

Oh, I guess they should be raised to minimize the whining?

I think so as well, EVILFACE, except for your last line. There should be no raising, what so ever.

Back