• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys 1/6's! Must Go!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cjk1000000

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, today I'm selling 4 Hot Toys 1/6 scale figures.
img118.jpg

Hot Toys Warrior Alien
Near Mint Condition. Has some slight paint rub on the shoulders.
$100 Shipped OBO
img122.jpg

Hot Toys Wolf Predator
Also Near Mint Condition. Has had the Bio and cannons repainted. All original accessories are included. It was MINT until I disassembled him and the peg that holds the head on snapped in half vertically. The head will still snap on, just not as snug as before.
$130 Shipped
img123.jpg

img125.jpg

img124.jpg

Hot Toys The Joker
This guy is near mint. His knife is missing, I've searched high and low, but just can't find it! And his head's been repainted.
$100 Shipped OBO
img119.jpg

img120.jpg

Hot Toys Bank Robber Joker
This one is 100% mint. Comes with all original accessories and has had no modifications.
$120 Shipped
img121.jpg

My reason for selling these is that I just lost my job and HAVE to pay off the title loan on my car, or I lose it. PM me if you have any questions. I am open to negotiate, but no trades.

Thanks,
Cody

Come on guys! I have several offers for one figure, or when I reply, they back out.
$200 shipped for the Alien and Wolf
$200 Shipped for BOTH Jokers

That's less than what ONE of those figures costs!

WOW dude, great deal. Saw this on MM.net too. Good luck with your sale!!

Both the Wolf Predator and Alien Warrior are SOLD. Still waiting to hear about the Jokers. One hell of a deal for them!

Last edited:
Glad they sold... great prices, but I already have them in my collection :monkey2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back