Im weak..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not a huge iron man fan but i love that piece....hopefully i can stay strong! looks sweet and you know you'll love it.

:nono No No No. Do not say that Bodie. You are not weak. Do not mistake lack of funds for weak. You are smart, astute, discretionary and decisive. :read I would put this piece right behind the Doom. You will not regret it.

I am weak. Weak I tell you, for allowing the world to stick me in a corner, and let this magnificent piece slide on by. I will hate myself, you will pat yourself on the back. :survivor

Im not the biggest Ironman fan myself, but this peice is absolutely gorgeous.. Now ofcourse I'll have to seek out a vintage Ironman #1 issue..

I love Marvel.. Keeps me young.:D

Weak and having good taste get mixed up more often then you think ;)....

I wouldn't be surprised it this one will indeed the best PF after Doom (can't be beat I think). Only setback is you haveto polish Tony up every week :google ....or you can just chuck some rum on him ;).

Never would have dreamed of ordering an Ironman myself, just not a fan. Even when the preview pic from the comic went up - had no interest. Then the real pics came out and I ordered immediately. Talk about weak. :monkey2

stop it! you guys make me look at it and want to order it. when i was little i had suscription to iron man and i do like the redesin of his suit and LOVE the pose he is in. the shine is great too. but then i remember i am on the wait list for doom and look at all of the other star wars stuff i have on order and think better. SS is an evil company because they make us wait and in the meantime they put out more great stuff that we want and since we haven't been charged for anything till it ships we order it! :rolleyes:

Even though my wife has said No a few times, I still went ahead and placed a wait list reservation for the exclusive. It has since been turned into an order. I also recently purchased a copy of the comic, so I'll have that framed above the statue. I'll probably keep all of this at work, so I don't get yelled at as much :)

Iron Man and Daredevil are my favorite comic characters. I've yet to see a decent Daredevil statue.

She won't be that mad. And it's my own money, not "our" money than I'm spending. She simply said I can't have it in the house. Easily solved by keeping it at work :)

BillDoor said:
She won't be that mad. And it's my own money, not "our" money than I'm spending. She simply said I can't have it in the house. Easily solved by keeping it at work :)
If you're married, you don't have any "own money" anymore :D .

Back