Fixing medicom bodies

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How can i fix my broken mauls RAH medicom leg

• Total voters

dmaul32194

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
My darth maul medicom RAH broke help

picture.php
Hi im jacob for my birthday my dad got me a darth maul RAH medicom figure cost him 85$ plus shipping. When i got the figure i opened it i was pretty excited cause it was my first really good darth maul collectible besides the gentle giant darth maul bust the .45 miniscale replica lightsaber from master replicas and his unleashed form. When i opened it i picked it up its leg fell off i felt my heart drop i was very upset and my dad could not do anything about it cause it was no returns excepted. I cant buy another RAH body from the internet because of the fact my dad wont let me. It would be really nice if someone could give me options on how to fix this thank you.

Here is the url for the picture of the broken leg https://yfrog.com/eamedicomrahbrokenpiecej

Last edited:
Re: My darth maul medicom RAH broke help

Hi im jacob for my birthday my dad got me a darth maul RAH medicom figure cost him 85$ plus shipping. When i got the figure i opened it i was pretty excited cause it was my first really good darth maul collectible besides the gentle giant darth maul bust the .45 miniscale replica lightsaber from master replicas and his unleashed form. When i opened it i picked it up its leg fell off i felt my heart drop i was very upset and my dad could not do anything about it cause it was no returns excepted. I cant buy another RAH body from the internet because of the fact my dad wont let me. It would be really nice if someone could give me options on how to fix this thank you.

Your best bet is to pick up another RAH body to use as replacement parts if you're planning on keeping him (I'm guessing the stem that's screwed into the butt cheek is what broke). You'll just have to talk your dad into allowing you to get one.

Yeh the stem thing broke it was very upsetting because its the only present i got but yeh he wont let me buy a body because he doesnt want to get ripped off again and he nor I would have a easy time repairing it.

For a quick fix, I would suggest removing the round (insert) piece that's in Maul's butt cheek (so a screw head will sit flush) and insert a long enough screw that can pierce the leg a bit to hold it tight. I hope this makes sense and can help you out. I did this ghetto-fix to mine and I'm able to stll pose him fine.

:)

you can always post a "wanted" thread in the commerce section looking for some spare parts. maybe you'll luck out and someone will part with the legs for nothing.

really? i thought that was just for the "For Sale" section. i thought the WTB section was open for everybody.

I just checked before you posted and tried to delete.... quick draw :lol

Looks like that 50 "is" just to sell.

The screw thing works though....Just saying :wave

Honestly, go to the WTB section and post a thread explaining your plight. Perhaps a fellow freak just happens to have one they'd be willing to give you. Lots of folks swap Medi bodies for other base bodies so the Medicom ones are just laying around. You might have to cover shipping of course.

Yeh the stem thing broke it was very upsetting because its the only present i got but yeh he wont let me buy a body because he doesnt want to get ripped off again and he nor I would have a easy time repairing it.

Can you take a pic of the break? Can I see?

Yeah. If you're planning on keeping him, you're gonna need to pick up a replacement RAH body for him. The problem with Medicom figures is the plastic they use for the bodies is really cheap crap.

Aw man, feel bad for you :( I might have some spare medi parts buried away somehere I can send your way...

I'll take a look and let you know dude.

thanks man let me know if u do ima post a picture of where the break is in a minute

you'll have to upload that pic to a site like photobucket or upload it to the gallery here if you want to share it.

https://imageshack.us/

Go there and upload the picture, in the middle of the page click browse and go to wherever the picture is and choose it and then click upload. Then post the direct link url so we can look at it.

Back