• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Christian Bale (J. Connor Custom head)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thrustmaster

Super Freak
Reaction score
hey guys, I'm selling my John Connor Christian Bale custom head which was sculpted by Eric Sosa. It's not available anymore PLUS it's painted by the king of customs elvis1976. The head has also the final battle scar on his face!

salvationcast.jpg

but I'm selling the elvis1976-painted head with the scar on it.
IMG_3973.jpg

for more pics:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58269

60$ shipped. (before 95$).

and still have a medicom jack bauer fig (ctu version). 35$
(and 5$ shipping)

%21B%29nD5owEGk%7E$%28KGrHqEOKicEwOSs%28TRQBMOQtKGQNg%7E%7E_12.JPG

Last edited:
Awww I like it better without the scar.

matter of taste i think. in hand the scar looks phenomenal. I mean, it's from Seb and everyone knows that everything what Seb touches is a masterwork :)

And it's the only one eric sosa bale head with the scar out there, so ultra-limited :D

I prefer without the scar, but both look fantastic. But like everyone's already mentioned, it's a Seb job so the awesomeness is just understood at this point.

I prefer without the scar, but both look fantastic. But like everyone's already mentioned, it's a Seb job so the awesomeness is just understood at this point.

thanks for the support :)

and i was asked two times now if the head comes with the neck adapter. but no, I'm selling just the head!

so if you're interested in buying this rare head, let me know :)

I've gone 20$ down with the price for the John Connor head.
Need to sell him quick.

Last edited:
I'm going 25$ down from the original price.

70$ shipped worlwide. I just need the money now.
The sculpt itself was how much? 40-50$ when it was released? Plus the elvis-work on it is much more worth then 70$. Plus I'm shipping it from Europe, so it will cost me again something, so I CAN'T GO DOWN ANYMORE.

bump.

it's a fully painted head, so no need to search for a painter, plus it's the only one version out there with the scar! 70$ shipped from Germany.

ok guys, i really really need now some money :panic:

new price: 60$ SHIPPED from europe for the john connor head!

Back