Other pieces of my collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KitFisto

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here are a few other things aside from the LOTR stuff I posted before. Click on them from larger image. On top of the TV are my Star Wars PF's and then on the shelf is a few Matrix, X-men, Star Trek, Predator and more Star Wars.

Last edited:
Nice collection. I like the way you arranged the Star Trek busts, makes it look good and symmetrical, without noticing that neither the Original Series or NextGen crews are complete (c'mon Sideshow!).

At first I thought that was a Michael Jackson figure under your component shelf next to the TV. :horror Then I realized that it must be the Crow or something. :D

Thanks for the pics.

HAHA! Yes, it's the Crow. I don't own a Michael Jackson ANYTHING.

I want to find a different place for my Predator figs so the Star Trek busts can be moved to the middle of the shelf.

thanks for the compliment!

I agree that those Trek busts are nicely displayed! Seeing them like that, it is less obvious that the crews are incomplete. (And I also agree that it would look nice for them to be centered and have a shelf to themselves.) Love that Yoda too, by the way!

Looking at your collection, and seeing your thread about your "angry" girlfriend, I just hope she is worth taking the risk. Your collection is very impressive and it would be a shame if any of it were to break.

carbo-fation said:
Looking at your collection, and seeing your thread about your "angry" girlfriend, I just hope she is worth taking the risk. Your collection is very impressive and it would be a shame if any of it were to break.

I have added many things since these pics too. I will have to take new shots and post them. Maybe tonight. Things have gotten better around the house which is good! Hopefuly anger managment is soon to follow and the problem will disolve and so will the fears of broken statues!

KitFisto said:
I have added many things since these pics too. I will have to take new shots and post them. Maybe tonight. Things have gotten better around the house which is good! Hopefuly anger managment is soon to follow and the problem will disolve and so will the fears of broken statues!
Thats good to hear kit...glad things are looking a little better....I have a big screen like yours and when me and my girlfreind fight thats the first thing she threatends me with...Not damage to my collectibles but damage to my TV...I would much rather her destroy my TV than any of my collectibles, so I dont get to upset:D....

Nice collection Kit! A friend of mine got the Mace/Yoda set in Japan when we were stationed over there... he put little afro's on both of them and cigarettes in their mouth's..... It was probably the funniest thing I've ever seen....:lol

Back