• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot toys & palisades

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DHarris

Super Freak
Reaction score
Original Wolf Predator MIB with all accessories - $200 shipped

HT Original ED-209 MIB - Open to offers. Would rather not sell it but am in need of money so I will consider reasonable offers.

Palisades Queen chestburster. MIB Artist Proof - $75 shipped

Need to put a price on the ED-209 as per forum rules cant just ask for offers :)

How much are you after for it?

Yea bro sorry dude but he's right. As per forum sales rules you must list a price for all items put on sale. Bump for an awesome figure. I'd say keep it. You'll regret getting rid of such an awesome piece. No one ever has and never will make a better ED-209 at 1:6 scale and if you sold it, every time you watch Robocop, you'll die a little inside. :D Good luck with your sale.

Sorry about not putting a price on it. Wasn't aware.

I've already sold my robocop and this guy has been staying in the box so as I need the money I won't miss it too much.

I paid $530 for it after shipping (got it before the economy crashed and had it shipped from netherlands). I assume I won't make that back but I don't want to take a big loss on it so I might just hang onto it.

I do need to sell the Wolf and Chest burster though. I would be willing to sell the pair for $250 shipped if someone wants both.

Back