• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS:Ambush on Hoth Diorama & other stuff need to go ..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth_Maul

Super Freak
Reaction score
ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE AND NOT FINAL!!!!
UPDATED WITH NEW PICS & NEW ITEMS & PLEASE CHECK THE FIRST PAGE TO VIEW ALL THE PICS + FLEX PAYMENT IS ALWAYS AN OPTION IF YOU WANT EXTRA PICS JUST LET ME KNOW !!!!!

I`m very sad to let these pieces go but ...new items must come , if you want something from the list please let me know , prices are negotiable and not final ,i will ship wordwide if the buyer agrees to pay the shipping. If the shipping cost is too high i`m willing to cover some of the cost . I`m not making any profit from the shipping cost . If something comes damaged to you i will refund you the money . So here we go ...:monkey2

1.Ambush on Hoth - Sideshow Diorama 270 pounds
2. Obi Wan Kenobi Statue ( Clone Arm. ) 90 pounds .
3. TMNT Playmates Statue - Leonardo - 75 pounds
4. Sideshow Diorama - Padme vs Nexu - 110 pounds -
5. Gandalf on ShadowFax - Sideshow Weta - 200 pounds
6. Hatori Hanzo ( Bride`s Katana - from Kill Bill ) 150 pounds
7. Padme Amidala Statue - Attakus - 125 pounds
8. Han Solo Carbonite Statue - Attakus 150 pounds

13.Samaritan Exclusive Hellboy 2 solved
14.Duel of the fates SS Diorama solved
15.Count vs Yoda SS Dioarama solved

DSC01303.jpg

Leonardo.jpg

DSC01302.jpg

DSC01429.jpg

DSC01428.jpg

...................................................................................................................

Please p.m. if you are interested for something / also i will update the list with more items soon .

paypal payment is prefered ..

Thanks !!!!!

Last edited:
Re: FS : Sideshow Weta ,Emperor Attakus & Grievous Bust

DSC00901-1.jpg

12. Padme Amidala Statue - Attakus - 125 pounds . 145 € - 200 USD

DSC00817.jpg

13. Han Solo Carbonite Statue - Attakus 150 pounds . 175 € - 275 USD

DSC01433.jpg

DSC01434.jpg

14. Michael Jordan Statue ``Historical Beginnings`` - Upper Deck - 150 pounds - 175 € - 240 USD

MichaelJordan2.jpg

15. Captain America Civil War Bust ( small hairline crack in the back of the flame ) 20 pounds - 23 euros - 30 USD

DSC01421.jpg

Bump !!! .........

Last edited:

Bump ! will trade also for a Moria Orc Reg P.F. , Scarface P.F. , Yoda Vs Clone P.F. , Darth Talon Reg P.F. , Luke Jedi P.F. or a Thor P.F. reg. If you have any of the following and you`re interesting for a trade let me know ..

Slashed the prices and added a few more items .
B U M P !

Can a mod please change the thread title to ``FS: Sideshow Star Wars Dioramas,Attakus Emperor (Throne ) Shell ??? Jen ??? Thank you !!!!

picture bump ! pics of the Indy P.F. also will be posted tonight , i need to unpack him first. ..

and bump ! tomorrow is my birthday !!! and we have the engagement party on the 20th ...any offers ??? the star wars paint is fading !!!

Back to work....Bump with Samaritan Hellboy again for sale ( the buyer decided not to go with the deal so is back again for sale ) .Pics will be added today for the rest on the list ,

Just a reminder that i`m looking also for a Thor P.F. reg or ex , Cap P.F. reg or Exclusvive , Yoda vs Clone P.F. , Darth Talon P.F. reg or Exclusive & jedi Luke P.F. reg or exclusive..i prefer a trade and some cash because after the engagement my wallet is still bleeding !!!

Best of luck man! Great guy here folks (but you all probably know that already :lol )

Back