• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SS Original Predator Mask W/ Light Feature

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Listing has been updated to accommodate international bidders. Since the high demand of inquiries of Canadian and Australian collectors, I have decided to allow bidding from these 2 countries. :rock2

Please read the updated listing if you are from Canada or Australia. :lecture

Just a heads up on PAYPAL CONFIRMED ADDRESS.
Paypal can not confirm address outside the US. I have tried and they gave me this reply

Thank you for contacting PayPal.

I understand you would like to confirm your address in your PayPal
Account. I can sense the importance of this matter to you. Allow me to
help you get to the bottom of this matter.

Mr. Johnson, please note that even though you have completed the whole
‘Verification’ process, the address may still appear as unconfirmed. A
Confirmed Address would mean that we would be using your Credit Card
Automated Verification System to verify the card billing address of your
card if it matches with your address in your PayPal account.
Unfortunately, this feature is not yet available in Australia since
credit card and debit card companies do not have this facility yet.
PayPal is still looking for other alternatives for our Australian
customers to have a confirmed address.

If you are making a payment and it is rejected by the seller because of
your unconfirmed address status, you may contact the seller and explain
the reason why you have unconfirmed address. You may also forward this
email to seller as an explanation from PayPal.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Arvie
PayPal, an eBay Company

Ok, I was unaware of that and will have to call Pay Pal to see what they say to me about shipping overseas to an unconfirmed address. I'll try to let you know later or tomorrow. Thanks! :wave

:lecture Ok I contacted PayPal and you are correct. PayPal does not have any address verification system outside of the U.S. What they did tell me though is if whoever wins the product on eBay, it will state from PayPal when the payment is made that if I am eligible or ineligible for seller protection based on the customer making the payment to me. If the customer has a long period with PayPal, then the address verification is not needed since the transaction should deem eligible for seller protection. I think this is based off of a customer's history with PayPal and number of transactions and feedback they have along with the address on file and the amount of time the address has been used. So for my Overseas consumers, please be sure that you have some type of history with PayPal and think you may seem eligible (ok to ship to) when you make your PayPal payment to me. Any questions, please feel free to post them here or please call PayPal. Thank you! :wave

By the way, there is about 2 days left in the auction with A LOT of watchers... For those thinking about bidding, don't sleep on this one and let it get away. It's happening right here right now, Original Wolf Predator Mask ! Let's Go! :chew

Still cannot believe the dude that sold the 3 masks on e-bay for $1000U.S thats $333.33US for each mask which includes the WOLF mask, that was an absolute bargain & the cheapest I have seen a wolf mask sell for :horror

Still cannot believe the dude that sold the 3 masks on e-bay for $1000U.S thats $333.33US for each mask which includes the WOLF mask, that was an absolute bargain & the cheapest I have seen a wolf mask sell for :horror

Well at the moment my auction only has 1 bid for $349.99, so its only about $17 more then what the 3 for $1000 on eBay sold for. I'm hoping it will go up within the next day or 2. There is only 2 days left what's everyone waiting for?? :impatient: :dunno

Back