Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrreeeeeeessss ME!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

horrorfreak

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hey guys just found this board at the recommendation of someone from a different board that I post on. My collecting days are starting to dwindle as of late, but I still like to keep up with the scene. I mostly collect Horror, Sci-Fi and NFL figures.

I still wanna know wtf is is avatar?

Looks like Homer Simpson in the Stone Cutters garb. And welcome aboard.

It's that...

It's from the episode where Homer becomes the leader of the Stone Cutters and there is someone painting a portrait of him on some mountain top and he is modelling for it by being sat on the couch with no trousers on drinking a beer.

The Simpsons is a fail.

That avy is to blurry...u need an upgrade sir, if u wanna hang on these boards. :tap

Is his avi making you queeeeezy, Bam? :nana:

BTW...I'm still waiting for my new sig :impatient: ;) & WTF is The Inbetweeners?!?

Oh yeah..ur sig...I forgot. :lol

And yes...his avy is making me queezy! I only like perfection on these boards....perfection! :lecture

And the Inbetweeners is a British comedy show that makes me lawl uncontrollably. :lol
It's about these 4 teenage boys that are basically on a quest on getting laid or drunk...but the dialogue is so smart and funny.
It's sorta like a British version of SuperBad broken up into two (and hopefully 3)seasons!

And yes...his avy is making me queezy! I only like perfection on these boards....perfection! :lecture

And the Inbetweeners is a British comedy show that makes me lawl uncontrollably. :lol
It's about these 4 teenage boys that are basically on a quest on getting laid or drunk...but the dialogue is so smart and funny.
It's sorta like a British version of SuperBad broken up into two (and hopefully 3)seasons!

:lol

Aaahhhhh! I see! Sounds niffty!

Don't forget the possible film in the works!

Welcome horrorfreak! :duff

The Simpsons is a fail.

Erm, FAIL.

That avy is to blurry...u need an upgrade sir, if u wanna hang on these boards. :tap

Stonecutter_homer.jpg

homer-stonecutter-pulpit.jpg

Stonecutters.jpg

Ooh! There's a figure too!

pdAFSMP0033.jpg
41B8J6DFDQL.jpg

The Stonecutters are real!!! :horror

https://www.bareflix.com/stonecutters/

:p

Last edited:
Back