• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fs: Hot toys bsaa chris redfield, motu classics moc

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr.fan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys I have the following items up for sale:

HT SEALED BSAA chris redifield---2 in stock---$155 delivered to usa or canada

MOTU CLASSICS PRICES DELIVERED TO USA OR CANADA(FIGURES ARE MOC):

MOSSMAN-- $31
BATTLE CAT--- $55
SCAREGLOW---$30
BA HEMAN---$29
BEASTMAN REISSUE---$29
TEELA---$30
SKELETOR REISSUE---$28

TAKE THE WHOLE MOTU LOT SHIPPED TO U.S.A OR CANADA:
SPECIAL PRICE: INSTEAD OF $232 ITS $217 SHIPPED

Paypal or moneyorder/checks accepted, prefer moneyorders due to the fees associated with paypal, BUT you can bypass paypal fees for me by sending me the payment as a gift option. Anyways I am open to offers if you guys are planning to buy a lot. Please pm me!!!

What Mossman is that? Are the prices shipped and he's MINT on card right, any white boxes with the figures...

Interested in Moss if that's the case.

yea the whities are all included, I basically opened the whities to make sure it was the figure and put it back in immediately... I have a few will try to see if there is one with a minty mint card.

yea the whities are all included, I basically opened the whities to make sure it was the figure and put it back in immediately... I have a few will try to see if there is one with a minty mint card.

Just curious if he is the flocked ears or non flocked, it doesn't matter because I'd like an extra of either of those?

Back