Agent23's Collection.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, just added my Master of Fangorn medallion, that just arrived about 15 minutes ago. LOL.

:banana

No problem your collection is very nice and I enjoyed looking at the pics seeing how you displayed yours. We've talked lots about how we display our stuff but it's nice seeing how you went about yours especially after getting some new stuff.:D

Yea, it's funny. I was removing the old photos, and I have added at least 20 pieces since then. It was time for an update.

:cool:

Yeah, I have some of mine as it's changed over time and I think man it's insane how many I had at one point.

Very nice, clean and organized setup Allan.

One suggestion though: Have you thought about
a) removing the paneling on the walls or
b) filling in the grooves on the panelling and painting it?

A lighter color as the background would make the statues and framed prints pop more.

Well, the basement isn't finished yet. Once it is, all the grooves will be filled in with molding. Plus, I am going to be putting in track lighting.

Not sure about the paneling, for now it does the job. We may buy another house down the road, so, I may just leave this as is.

I was going to sheetrock, but, didn't.

P.S. Long time no see Rusty. :peace

I like the look of it all! It would be nice to sit down at that computer and get some work done (or play solitaire) with all of those guys keeping you company.

Agent23 said:
Not sure about the paneling, for now it does the job. We may buy another house down the road, so, I may just leave this as is.

P.S. Long time no see Rusty. :peace

If you're planning on selling the house in the future, I'd go ahead and do something with the panelling. I'm almost positive it's one of the things the realtor will bring up, lol.

BTW, when's FF start up?:monkey3 :peace

threeonesix said:
BTW, when's FF start up?:monkey3 :peace

I was wondering when that question would come up. LOL... :chug

What's in the past is in the past. It's all good, and we move on.

Hey, if me and Josh could work it out, then there is always hope.

:peace

I'll update again once my Kong Print is in, gonna change things around a bit when that comes in.

Back