• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow, Buffy and Vega Head

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kirthew

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Buffy Summers - Electric Tiki Original - $240 Shipped UPS Ground

Clearing more out of the collection.... Displayed in a glass case for a short amount of time... in mint condition, will take pictures if needed.

Vega Head - $40.00

I have an extra Vega head in perfect condition from the limited edition Green Vega...

Sideshow Snake Eyes 12 Inch - Regular - SOLD
Storm Shadow 12 Inch - Regular - SOLD

I bought these off the board from a member about 3 to 5 months ago.. and they have just sat in my closet doing nothing. Was going to display them, but not any more... time to let them go to someone else. I did not open either of them, I do not know if the previous owner displayed them or not. Looks like all pieces there. Mint, no damage. Will be willing to take pictures.

Open to Offers!

Last edited:
Re: Buffy Summers - Electric Tiki - Original

Bumpy Bumpy Bumpy

(two rabbits having fun)

Re: Buffy Summers - Electric Tiki - Original

Bump - Added more pieces.

Please dont make me go to Evilbay like last time... I put them up and then boom... got two sellers here... Please or Please..

Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow gone... Buffy will probably be going to ebay after SDCC. And I might just put a fire cracker into Vega's head... that tongue that he has sticking out disturbs me.

Back