• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Sideshow Obi-Wan Kenobi Exclusive Premium Format SW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kraigg007

Freaked Out
Reaction score
You're looking at Sideshow Collectible's Exclusive Premium Format Obi-Wan Kenobi, released in 2006. Item is NEW and NEVER DISPLAYED. The statue was opened to ensure it will arrive to you in mint condition. This comes from a smoke- and pet-free environment. Keep in mind, this is the much more RARE exclusive version, which includes the Jedi training remote used by Luke aboard the Millennium Falcon. The number of the figure is 779/1250.

$250 plus shipping.

Check my ebay feedback: kraigg007 I have over 1271 feedbacks and a 100% rating

71411_press01-001.jpg

71411_press08-001.jpg

Sideshow Description:

The Premium Format 1/4 Scale Obi-Wan Kenobi figure captures old Ben as he faces Vader in the long Death Star corridor. The figure is constructed of hand-cast polystone, hand painted to exacting standards, and dressed in the full costume accurately reproduced in 1/4 scale. The lightsaber features an electronic light-up function, powered by your choice of batteries or via an included power cord. The underside of the base is printed with the artist's signature and the edition information.

Email me if you have any questions or want a additional photos. It is currently boxed up but will open for photos for serious inquiries.

Back