• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

30+ Auctions Universal, Hogan's, Outer Limits, Bond, Vincent Price, Vlad and more!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright didn't add as much as I thought I would but now there are Friday the 13th figures, more Outer Limits and a Universal Monsters The Mole People.

Bid away please!

A nice little bump :) still several items w/o bids and less then two days to go. Thanks for the help making the bills and giving me some money at least next week for the con :)

Just contact me and tell me you are from the board and I will :) Please do it asap though because I think the last 12hrs?? or so I can't change anything.

I guess the cut off is 24hrs before because it won't let me alter the shipping locations anymore, sorry :(

except for the fact that I block everyone outside of the united states on all of my sales, sorry....

less then 3 hours to go....bump!!

final bump last 30 min on the final auctions :) thanks to those that have bid and or won. I will get invoices out on tuesday, thanks!

Back