• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot toys terminator t-800 body

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
FS- Hot Toys new Terminator T-800 body with foot peg. Asking 80.00 shipped Prices are for US shipping, international will be extra. PENDING

spiderman017.jpg

spidermanbs.jpg

spiderman018.jpg

FS- a loose Hot Toys Resident Evil 5 Chris Redfield on a T-800 body. He is also missing some stuff. Like the Wesker, I have been putting him together piece by piece. Two things to note is that, the middle part of the radio is glued on to his harness due to the fact that the clip came broken. Also, the little light attched to his belt has been glue to it, again clip broke. I will send you and extra belt with the figure. Im asking 125.00 shipped

spiderman024.jpg

spiderman023.jpg

Last edited:
Please give me a chance to get this from you. I sent you a reply PM after my inbox was full when you replied to me. Thanks! :wave

Price drop bump.
and

Can a MOD please change the title of the thread to:

"FS- Hot Toys Loose Resident Evil 5 figures"

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Back