• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Harvey Dent coins... sort of, LOL

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hecubus

Super Freak
Reaction score
So, LONG, LONG story... I ended up with a whole mess of 2 headed peace dollars (the same coin Harvey carries around with him). However, they are not dated like the Dark Knight ones. In fact, they are not even the same date on both sides! LOL - one side says 1924 and the other 1934. Long story short, I thought I would see if there was anyone here interested in any way of having one of these. Not accurate, but cheap! Say, like, $3 shipped? You could scar up one side and hide the date. Anyway, just thought I'd throw it out there. They're just sitting in my drawer. PM me if this is anything you'd want. I thought maybe to look cool sitting next to a Hot Toys Two Face or something. If no one here has any interest, I'll start leaving one with each tip I leave at a restaraunt or something, LOL.

BTW - if I am violating any forum rules by posting this here, I apologize. Just wanted it where the TDK fans would see it.

What are they made of? Are they like real coins, material-wise?

If no one here has any interest, I'll start leaving one with each tip I leave at a restaraunt or something, LOL.

You can get in real trouble doing something like that. You might be leaving them as a joke, and not with the intention of counterfeiting, but they can still hammer you for that.

You can get in real trouble doing something like that. You might be leaving them as a joke, and not with the intention of counterfeiting, but they can still hammer you for that.

I didnt think of that, hmmm... good point

I doubt anyone cares enough.

Back