Social Networking/Media Survey

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnah

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi all,

As some of you know, I'm in grad school right now, and I'm taking a class on social networking/social media (like Facebook, forums such as these, Second Life, and even WoW and video games). It's actually a really cool class.

As part of this course, I'm doing a survey related to how and why people use these media for communication and other purposes (like education or promoting Sideshow Collectibles!!)

Would some of you be willing to take the survey? It's completely non-scientific and anonymous. Most of the questions are optional.

If I get an A, I will be indebted to you all forever! :hi5: Thanks everybody!

Here is the link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ISTM289

Took the survey, feel free to send the nude photos to my inbox whenever its convenient

thanks all, you guys are awesome. (FYI, 294 responses so far, I'm guessing about 40ish due to this board...) i think bagels is going to nix any pics of my boobonic plague... but maybe i'll convince bamboota to send you some of hers... :bunnydanc

I use Facebook because I was coerced via peer pressure by a beautiful woman (the wife).

Its not altogether terrible. "Status updates" are a lot shorter than phone calls ... then again, most of the regular updaters are people I wouldn't bother to talk to on the phone anyway.

SnakeDoc

Back