New Jango and New Boba figs! Medicom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tnaig001

Super Freak
Reaction score
They're going to release a medicom Jango with the 2nd Jett pack and a ROTJ boba!

Good grief :gah:

Sideshow needs to hurry up with Boba so I don't cave and get Medicom's...looks like they didn't bother to fix those ridiculous knees :slap

That was easy.

hmmm-that-was-easy.jpg

This can only mean that Sideshow's releases will be delayed. Didn't Sideshow say that they time their releases with Medicom so they don't release the same figures at the same time?

I don't think there's any reason for SSC to care about what Medicom does anymore. We all know their versions of the Fetts are coming. No temptation at all to pick these up.

SSC has to know by now that they have Medi beat in the 1/6 Star Wars market. Prices and quantity favor SSC and Medi barely seems like it's trying to keep up. Overpriced figures with zero accessories (for the most part), will always keep them in second place. It would actually be to their advantage to re-release some of their figures to re-coup more profit; they should have re-released the Fetts awhile ago.

On a side note, how is the distribution going for these two? Are they being offered thru SSC or just the occasional indie stores?

SSC has to know by now that they have Medi beat in the 1/6 Star Wars market. Prices and quantity favor SSC and Medi barely seems like it's trying to keep up. Overpriced figures with zero accessories (for the most part), will always keep them in second place. It would actually be to their advantage to re-release some of their figures to re-coup more profit; they should have re-released the Fetts awhile ago.

On a side note, how is the distribution going for these two? Are they being offered thru SSC or just the occasional indie stores?

I have a feeling that SSC will be carrying them. :peace

No worries. And yes... it is quite surprising (well, not really) to see both Medicom and Sideshow doing this. I highly doubt these will sell very well.

Back