Azog brings an X-Men 3 Update! Sentinels!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DannieDarKo

Destined Tragic Soul
Reaction score
Found a great article posted by Azog about the Sentinels for X-men 3! I can't wait for this movie. Here's a pic that Fubeca found.

AZOG:X-men 3 Sentinel Article

3231006_main.jpg

It is an old design, but ratner has said in a few interviews that they will inspire or have inspired the X3 design, I wish so that singer had found a way to include them in X2

Isn't this the 3 and the last of this series? Well at least with this cast?

Viking28 said:
Isn't this the 3 and the last of this series? Well at least with this cast?

It is as far as Fox is concerned, not to say someone else will not pic the franchise up, but I think it is highly unlikely...

Yeah...those sentinal looks primitive...dont like the design...

Yeah I agree the sentinel movie designs look horrible. and since they will have to be CGI and that the biggest problem with the movie is that they are rushing to release X-3 before Singer's Superman, the CGI could suffer greatly. The X-3 trailer looked good but, I've got a bad feeling about this.

How much stuff are they trying to cram into this movie? Maybe the Sentinels could be a tease in the Danger Room. That would kill two birds with one stone.

Or it could be a twist at the ending giving both the Brother Hood and the X-men a target other then each other. It may also be a response by the government to the attacks by the Brother Hood, just a single shot of the Sentinels at the end foreshadowing the new menace in X-Men 4 like the way they did it with Phoenix at the end of 2.

screamingmetal said:
Or it could be a twist at the ending giving both the Brother Hood and the X-men a target other then each other. It may also be a response by the government to the attacks by the Brother Hood, just a single shot of the Sentinels at the end foreshadowing the new menace in X-Men 4 like the way they did it with Phoenix at the end of 2.

That's a great idea. That would actually be kinda cool.:cool:

Too bad there won't be an X-4. There's a reason this is called The Last Stand. It's the end of the run for this series:monkey2 . It's very unfortunate for this could've gone on for quite some time. I think they actually have too many big name actors and actresses to continue. They are already working on a Wolverine franchise I think.

Back