• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

American Chopper "Jet Bike" 1/6 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thundergod

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have an "American Chopper Jet Bike " 1/6 Scale model for sale .
Great model , super detailed in Die-cast and plastic , with great light and sound feature . Excellent condition and very hard to find .
Price £30 + £5 p+p . PayPal only . ( U.K preferred )
JetBike003.jpg

More photos to follow .

Just curious about these bikes- how long is this one? Is this bike the same scale as the Iron Legend OCC bikes? Like the one pictured below:

tz99212b.jpg

Sean

They made these in 1:10th and 1:18 scale for the most part.

Well, supposedly the one I posted above is "1/8" (though I don't think a scale is mentioned on the box) but I've been told it's the same size as the Arlen Ness bikes that are marked as being 1/6 scale. And I've never seen any in person so I don't know if these one I posted actually is 1/6 scale.

I'm looking for a 1/6 chopper that I can customize for a project, but the Jet Bike isn't exactly what I wanted to start with. The generic OCC bike I posted would work for me, if it's the correct size.

Anyway- sorry to highjack the thread- just wanted to know about the other larger scale OCC bikes.

Sean

As far as I know ( and I'm going from what is on the packaging ), there were only three 1/6 scale bikes released , The "Fire Bike ", "Nam Bike" and this one . The Jet Bike is close to 17-18 inches long .

Back