In progress Gift buffy custom.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buffy-collector

Super Freak
Reaction score
Its my first custom!
gift buffy:In complete
her black shoes are glossy(leather)
im happy with her cloths there perfect.
I have displayed her in the running position and her hair is styled flowy.
shes allmost done:
https://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c7/buffy007/IMAGE0023.jpg

https://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c7/buffy007/IMAGE0023.jpg

https://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c7/buffy007/06d617da.jpg

4 more piccies come here:
https://photobucket.com/albums/c7/buffy007/?sc=1&multi=2&addtype=local&media=image&test=test

All i need to do is add make up to her face.and make accesories
accesories will include:
singing music box(plays sacrifies tune) thats done.
The dagons spere and grated floor and stake

cheers
matt
x

From what I can see, the outfit looks pretty good.

Did you use a Prophecy Girl Buffy for the basis?

she looks good to me. i like the pose and the clothes BUT i would add a few eye lashes to her eyes, PG doesnt seem to have any, thats if your steady with a brush, otherwise it can go horribly wrong...trust me lol
great job
wayne

Im happy with the cloths as there spot on.
The hair I could have changed it like you did Willowswarlock but i preffer pgs hair.
It was a pg buffy base and its my first custom.

So the cloths are done,and i have straightened her hair.It will be displayed flowy though.
I will have a go at eye lashes lol,But me personly think thats the one thing i disliked on yours wayne(yours was perfect but i didnt like eyelashes)
But since then your eyelashes are superb!!

I have whitened her face a little,and her shoes are glossy.
Acessories include:
Stake(repainted) from scene(your just a girl)
She gets the music box and the dagons spere thingy.

She will be complete tonight,I like her
P.s her and my PG exclusive are my fav sideshow figures

thanks
matt

Re: In progress Gift buffy custom.*update*

She is finished just about.
I am just adding small detail with gel pens to the dagons spere,And neatening her up(so shes perfect)
Just like odd stitch wrong im redoing
her cloths are perfect,as i tietened her top up around the neck.
Her hair is straight
clearer pict will be up tommorow

Please reply guys
xx

I can't wait to see the clearer pictures now!!! My computer monitor at work is older and images come across as very dark, so I couldn't see a lot of the finer detail, but the quality is amazing for a custom figure. I know I wouldn't have the nerve to make one myself. Though I did make a custom Trogdor for a friend. Keep up the work, color me impressed!

i was comparing the clothes to my gift buffy i did a while ago and i noticed that the stripes on her arms are facing the wrong way. you made the top from one piece didnt you? i made mine from seperate pieces so that the stripes ran the right way.
but she does look good, i think you shouldnt tighten the top around the neck, if your planning too, as its ment to be loose on the shoulders. i think it would have been better if you had repainted the body, hand and head as the different coloured fleshtones really put me off but apart from that shes good

I noticed that two so i made my mum change it.
The top is tighter,the cloths are exact,That was the problem with your's her top was too low at the top as it should be higher up but slack so i made mine higher and shortened it at the bottom as i said she isnt finished im just touching up.
I dont want to paint her as sideshow's paint job will be far better than any custom by anyone
And the diffrent flesh tones will have to be as im not painting all arms legs etc besides pg buffy and subway spike showed them(ill get finished pics up proablly tonight)

Last edited:
Maybe it's my computer or something but all the pics you've posted are either really dark (and I can't make out any details) or have Buffy's head cut off (or half her head cut off) or both, and I can't see anything clearly. From what I CAN see, it looks good. Could you possibly take any other photos in some good lighting that show the details? Thanks for sharing your work! :peace

new clear pictures i took them in natural light

gift.jpg

custom.jpg

figurecustom.jpg

cheers
matt

Thanks for the updated pictures. I thought it looked good but was also only seeing half her head. That latest one with the full shot looks great. I love this figure and I think this scene matches her perfectly. Love the outfit and think you did a great job matching it up. I really like how you made her hair look like she was running too.

Back