• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys In Oz for sale!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

killrhertz

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have some hot toys figures up for grabs. I am in Australia so im hoping that some fellow aussie boardies will be able to enjoy these as the shipping overseas is an absolute killer, however i will not limit this if anyone from overseas wants to buy any of them. I wanted to offer these to boardies before they go over to fee bay. I will also list them other places as they have to go in order for some other pieces. So cut to the chase they are:

Sideshow 12" T-1000 $50
Sideshow 12" Sarah Connor $50
Sideshow 12" T-800 $50

HT Dutch $240
HT T-600 $175 x 2
HT John Connor Final Battle ver $220 x 2
HT Batpod $380 (small corner dent on retail package)
HT T-700 Factory $50

These are all Brand New only checked and never assembled. All prices are AUD but if anyone wants to know USD let me know and i will check on the current exchange rates. Also shipping/ Postage isnt included but if someone wants some a couple of the figures i can swing a deal. I hope these all sell to boardies!

If any further info is need please contact me!

The Predalien, SS Ex Pred 1 and Iron Man Mk III Battle Damaged have been sold.

Last edited:
ok folks re listed on ebay but some still available. These are good prices in AUD cheapest on ebay and here in Australia. Help me out these need to go!

Okay the next person who PM's me and purchases either a T-600 or a John Connor i will give them the T-700 factory diorama FREE (accept for postage)

Back