• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Does Anybody know Stephan??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The_One

Super Freak
Reaction score
My apologies in advance if this is in the wrong section....

I need some help in tracking the member who goes by the name of Stephan.
All I know is he is a German member.

He sold me a Punisher Premium Format that arrived broken.
This was back in the begining of April.

He kindly started a dispute with the DHL office in Germany and told me it would take 6 weeks to get a reply.

I've not heard since. Because I always see the best in everyone I am concerned that he is ok and nothing bad has happened. He last logged on here 17th June'10 which is leading me to believe that he is probably ok and just ignoring my messages.....

I really don't want to leave a negative for him but I just ask that if anyone does know him, please tell him that I am trying to make contact with him!!

I appreciate any help and just ask my fellow members to be aware until I can get some kind of response.... thx :(

Hey mate think Spikecast bought a Venom off him with no probs drop him a line here or on AVforums, good luck.

My neighbors name is Stephan, does that help?

Yup, it sure does... :rock

monkey_smile.jpg

Hope the best for you bro !!!

Thanks buddy :1-1:

That's his user name? Just Stephan?

Yeah man, it's just Stephan

Hey mate think Spikecast bought a Venom off him with no probs drop him a line here or on AVforums, good luck.

Thanks Mav, nice to hear from you, I'm sure he is fine but I've sent PMs and Emails with no reply now that implies that he has either not won his case and is afraid of telling me or he has had a complete refund and pocketed the cash?? It can only be one of two...

My neighbors name is Stephan, does that help?

Thanks Mate, if you give him a slap and demand cash back for a punisher PF and he doesnt call 911, we might have a result!! :wink1:

Ok, last bump before lock up....

Any info please???

Thanks everyone :wave

Back