• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Demon Dog Rabbit and GG Asajj

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Loki

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm trying to find a Demon Dog Rabbit for my girlfriend and a Gentle Giant Asajj Maquette for myself. Anyone with any leads?

Thanks but I don't love my girlfriend that much. She'd probably kick my ass if I paid that much for the Demon Dog.

Awesome. If it keeps going up I will be able to trade mine for an Aragorn Statue! :p :D :wacky ;)

Sure hope it rises up some more. I have three so eventually it will all add up to an Original SW Balrog. :D *crossing finger*

Before I even told her I said that, she said she'd beat my ass if I spent that much money on the Demon Dog.

BIN of $425, this is getting rediculous. Looks like our collection will be one short.:monkey2

Darth Loki said:
Before I even told her I said that, she said she'd beat my ass if I spent that much money on the Demon Dog.

BIN of $425, this is getting rediculous. Looks like our collection will be one short.:monkey2

No way in Hell is that crazy critter worth anywhere near $425 to me.
Best o' luck to the seller on it though. :google

JS

Back