Forbidden Planet? T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dark Passenger

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey all,

Just ordered a Hot Toys T-800 from here. Cheap price of $148.50. Anyone ever order from here?

They have some comic shops in NYC, and are a well known chain in the UK, I believe. A legit store. Great price for those who haven't picked him up, yet.

$219.00 is a rip-off. eBay is the worst. I think Monkey Depot is selling it for an insane price too.

@karamazov80, thanks. I never heard of them before, the great price lured me in. I just hope it arrives in one piece.

They have some comic shops in NYC, and are a well known chain in the UK, I believe. A legit store. Great price for those who haven't picked him up, yet.

Only one in NYC by Union Square. I frequent that store. It's pretty cool to go there. If anyone ever visits NY they need to hit that place up. But if you buy stuff there, they tax you pretty heavily.

Only one in NYC by Union Square. I frequent that store. It's pretty cool to go there. If anyone ever visits NY they need to hit that place up. But if you buy stuff there, they tax you pretty heavily.
My mistake. I was in NYC earlier in the year, and stopped by. I also stopped by a comic shop near Times Square that I thought was the same chain, but I guess it wasn't.

I love forbidden planet! I placed a order for a figurine awhile back and I got a call the very next day telling me of minor damage on the box and if it was alright to go ahead and ship. I told them sure why not and they even threw in some freebies!

Was on the fence about ordering a T-800 but with this deal I had to go ahead. Thanks for posting it!

i ordered my lost pred,and if i remember correctly,another one from there,,great shop and fast shipping.

Last edited:
Thanks for the link! Ordered! :duff

Wonder how long it'll take to the UK? Hopefully not long. Even with shipping across the pond it is very reasonable indeed. :rock

My mistake. I was in NYC earlier in the year, and stopped by. I also stopped by a comic shop near Times Square that I thought was the same chain, but I guess it wasn't.

Ah that may be Midtown Comics. They're a bigger chain with multiple stores all over the city but they really lack some good stuff in the 1:6 category at times. Forbidden is the way to go. Did everyone get hit by the taxes though?

Ah that may be Midtown Comics. They're a bigger chain with multiple stores all over the city but they really lack some good stuff in the 1:6 category at times. Forbidden is the way to go. Did everyone get hit by the taxes though?

No Taxes for California. Might be a local thing.

No Taxes for California. Might be a local thing.

Weird that when my friend put it in his cart he got taxes calculated into it and he's from Florida. Maybe it gets taken out when he finalizes the sale. Too late now doesn't matter. Yea I'm pretty sure it's a local thing too.

Weird that when my friend put it in his cart he got taxes calculated into it and he's from Florida. Maybe it gets taken out when he finalizes the sale. Too late now doesn't matter. Yea I'm pretty sure it's a local thing too.

Yes, that's exactly what happened. Taxes were remove when I finalized the sale.

Back