• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

The boys have sold, please delete

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wax murderer

Super Freak
Reaction score
Both of these big boys are in excellent condition, and will come with their original boxes--boxes do have some shelf wear. When I got these I felt that they were both too short, and lengthened their legs up at the top. I am a professional sculptor--so the added height was done by a professional. I believe this makes these guys about an inch or so taller.

I'm asking $300 (OBO) each for the boys--plus shipping, and the cost will be determined based on where you are located. If you are outside of the US--shipping will be a bit high---the boxes are huge! The figure will come in its original box--partially unassembled.

I've seen these guys go for well over $800 MIB on ebay---so if you missed out on the early Predators here is your chance.

Scar:
DSCN1142.jpg

DSCN1141.jpg

Celtic:
DSCN1140.jpg

DSCN1139.jpg

If you would like to make an offer on one or both of the boys, please email my wife at: Arianne02@Comcastdotnet

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back