air purifier??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steviebee87

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys i was thinking about buying one but do not know which brand is good or if it even matters. I wanted to get an ionic but did not know if it is a good brand. Can you guys help me out?

my gf has an air humidifier...i'll check with her and let you know she bought. she did all this research on air purifiers vs humidifiers and which are the best and which are the worst.

Last edited:
the one she has is from a brand called Air O Swiss. something about ionic purifiiers don't seem to work very well because it will either attract the dust to the machine or throw it completely off and attach it to the walls and surfaces. i think a humidifier helps with her dry skin and brings the dust down to the floor rather than all over.

I had an ionic breeze and I didn't see a reduction in dust. And it smelled funny too, kind like bleach or something. And my grandparents have some sort of air purifier and I can't stand the smell. I don't know if it is ionic or not.

I depends on how much you are willing to spend. I have an Alen Air Purifier - A350
https://www.amazon.com/Alen-Air-Pur...1?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1277962700&sr=8-1

I was a little nervous about spending $400 but my allergies started getting pretty bad so I went ahead and bought it and found it to be the best decisions I made this year. I have not had one reaction to dust ever sense I started it. It's really quite and very powerful. After I changed the filter after 6 months ($60), I could not believe how much dust it collected.

Back