Time to guess the next "Star Wars" 12" figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Time to guess the next "Star Wars" 12" figure?

• Bespin Leia

Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Hoth Leia

Votes: 8 7.8%
  • Lando Calrisian

Votes: 16 15.5%
  • Darth Maul

Votes: 27 26.2%
  • Darth Tyranus/Count Dooku

Votes: 20 19.4%
  • Darth Sideous/Palpatine Ep. III

Votes: 10 9.7%
  • Emperor Palpatine Ep. VI

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Darth Vader

Votes: 8 7.8%
  • Other...

Votes: 6 5.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sebcanadaceo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well, it's that time again. Who will it be this time... A figure from the HOTR line, a Sith or yet another Jedi?

Personally, I think we are done with the Jedi for a while. I have selected what are in my oppinion the most likely choices for the next figure. If your "guess" is not among those listed, just select "other" and specify which character you think will be the next figure?

NOTE: The "SDCC" Exclusive figure does not count in this poll, this is for the next standard 12" figure available to everyone on the Sideshow website in the usual quantities.

I don't think they'll do Maul so soon. His bust should be coming in the next few months.

There are enough Mauls coming out from different companies, I want Sidious next. But I want Maul also, I am just kinda sick of seeing his face everywhere.

I don't think I'll ever get tired of seeing Maul's face. Not even when the bust arrives and I stare at it for hours on end!!!

I hope it's Maul so I can have OB1 pose victorious over his overrated booty!!!

I voted Maul of course. I would be estatic if it was him but I kind of would like to see Maul in PF first before 12" just because of the amazing detail they can really put into him. Either way I'll be happy when Maul comes.

I'm getting my GG Maul this week so I can wait a while on the 12" SS version. Not that I wouldn't be extatic to see Maul, but the bust is going to be hard to top in any format.

The Godfather should be getting and shipping his soon. So I would love to see him in PF first to go with that.

jlcmsu said:
I voted Maul of course.
Isn't the poll "Guess the next SW figure" and not "Vote for the figure you want the most"?

I think an ESB Rebel Hero will be next, so I voted for Hoth Leia.

elwood49 said:
Isn't the poll "Guess the next SW figure" and not "Vote for the figure you want the most"?

How about the fact it's both genius.:rolleyes:

We are really do for the start of the Sith line and with QG being announced I think Maul is gotta be close. Thoug with only one Hero figure we should see one of those soon maybe even before the start of the Sith.

jlcmsu said:
How about the fact it's both genius.:rolleyes:

Really? Here is the exact language of the person who created the poll.

sebcanadaceo said:
I have selected what are in my oppinion the most likely choices for the next figure. If your "guess" is not among those listed, just select "other" and specify which character you think will be the next figure?

That's pretty childish of you to whine about how much you want a Darth Maul in a thread about predicting the next figure.

tomandshell said:
I predict that the next figure will be Boba Fett, so I voted "Other."

If not Fett, then Leia.

I don't see Fett as a 12" yet. He's not a Jedi, Hero, or Sith and those are the lines that have been discussed thus far. I also heard of the military line and I thought they were doing an EU line after that poll they had. If those are the 5 than I don't know where he'll fall into.

However, I'd be happier than a pig in $h*t to see Boba be the next PF. I'm very tempted to get the GG Fett but I'm holding out hope that we'll see him as a PF this year.

I say it's the Emperor. I have no reasoning behind my guess. Argue with that.

Palpy all the way, really, there are already 3 characters he could go with at this point(anakin, mace, and kit), so he has my vote. It is possile that we might see Maul next, but I'll stay with Palpy on this one. Merely basing my guess on the fact that SS would be logical with the releases, so we shall see......
theverse

:monkey1 :monkey1 :monkey1 :monkey1

I was a big believer in the Emperor (IV) being the first Sith figure. However, now that Qui-Gon has been presented, and the fact that the next is a Sith, I now feel it will be DARTH MAUL.

Maul would be a great way to start the line, then followed by Dooku and Palp, and ending with the ultimate Sith, Vader. Seems like a good way to present the four movie Sith characters.

elwood49 said:
That's pretty childish of you to whine about how much you want a Darth Maul in a thread about predicting the next figure.

I'm whining about wanting Darth Maul in this thread? Are you out of your ever loving mind?:confused: I think Maul will be the next figure and that I will be estatic when it is him. I said basically that if I was wrong I wouldn't be upset because I would like to see him in PF first. I'll just be happy whever Maul comes. I didn't say all this word for word of course but left it unsaid for those intelligent enough to read between the lines. You might wanna re-read my posts again before you acuse me of acting like you.:rolleyes:

Edited for Elwood :p

Last edited:
From everything sideshow has hinted, the next release will most likely be a sith. While I would love to see Maul, or Palpatine (not whining, just stating an opinion!:monkey5 ) Dooku would probably be the least challenging sith to release. I will be thrilled with any sith released. :vader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back