Who else checks SS Freaks at Work?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jasong888

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone else check in to the forum at work besides myself? It's been such a frustrating morning at work and had to come to the forums to stop thinking about it all.

Of course I check in at work. Am I supposed to spend all night on SSF when I have three kids at home?

Waitaminute...

:)

I do it on my break, though I'm on summer break right now so that means I'm on here a lot for awhile.

I usually always have it running in the background. I just have to keep reminding myself not to enter the Sandbox while at work.

Yep, during the first hour, hour and a half when everybody is getting situated at work I browse my variety of sites; which includes this one

I think just about everyone does something on the web while they are at work. It has become so common place that scientist do work place productivity studies on it. Personally I think everyone needs to zone out every once and awhile so they can focus better when needed for work.

Back