How Low Will Obi-Wan Go?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

customizerwannabe

An Evil Collector?
Reaction score
How low do you think the non-exclusive pf will go on ebay? Low enough to make dumping the exclusive worth it? The training droid is a weak item anyway. Would've much rather have seen a powered light sabre to match Darth. Oh well.

You will be able to find some Obi-Wan PFs for below retail if you are happy with the regular version. As this line picks up steam, it will be harder and harder to find exclusives for less than retail. If money is an issue and you don't mind missing the training remote, then you can look for an Obi-Wan discounted from a retailer or eBay.

The sabers on Vader and Obi Wan BOTH light up in BOTH versions. :peace

I don't think Obi will dip as low as Vader and Han, assuming the paint holds. He is just too cool as the companion of Vader to stick around. :cool:

I think that you will be able to pick up the regular Obi, come late April-May on the bay for around $200(maybe a little less). Not sure if he will drop as low as Han. I have been trying to sell my Han at $180 for awhile now. Someone-BUY IT! End shameless plug.

The regular Obi will go for $175, and maybe even less. 3500 (2,250 reg. and 1,250 ex.) is WAY too many. If the exclusive isn't that great in person, then I'll flip it and get the regular.

Went ahead and cancelled. I don't really care for the exclusive versions of eother of these. I know they hold ththeir value better, but I got the Vader for 250.00 and will always be able to get close to that back. I'm guessing I'll be able to pick up regular Obi-Wan for 150.00-175.00

The question is--how many people who got Vader will want Obi-Wan to go with him? There are 4500 Vaders out there and only 3500 Obi-Wans. Some people may skip Old Ben for now and then find themselves wanting him down the road to complete the display. 1000 people will not be able to do that. (Although I can see more people wanting just Vader than just Ben.)

there is 1 for that price the rest are 200+...well the ones with under a week for bidding anyway...and at that price you might as well go with SS since you know you can return it if it isn't perfect.

I can't afford/ don't have space for the PFs. If I did, Obi would be at the top of my list.

Do you think spraying a little clear matte onto the lightsaber might help the light-up feature look a little more even?

I shall have to be satisfied with my kitbash 12" Hasbro/SSC until Sideshow makes it obsolete (soon, I hope).

kenobi11dc.jpg

Back