The Sorcerer's Apprentice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Runawaybrain

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I'm digging the character design of this film, and would love to see Hot Toys give it a go...especially Alfred Molina's character,and the Asian/Butterfly-Man Wizard Sun Lok. Would you buy a Sorcerer's Apprentice line?

I'm digging the character design of this film, and would love to see Hot Toys give it a go...especially Alfred Molina's character,and the Asian/Butterfly-Man Wizard Sun Lok. Would you buy a Sorcerer's Apprentice line?

Personally no. Hot Toys are really expensive toys and I'm running out of room for things that aren't INSANE COOL. Tron Legacy would be something I wouldn't even think about.

I'm about 70% sure there will be a Sorcerer's Apprentice PF. It just seems like after PoP that Disney is after SS to help promote their new films.

How dare you guys mention me in a Nic Cage thread!!!! I feel a Cage Rage coming on!!!!:mad:

Runawaybrain...nothing personal but......u and everyone else that thinks like you, are clearly delusional to think that his character in this pathetic movie looks "cool".

He looks lame...everything Nic Cage those is lame (except the National Treasures).....so NO! I absolutely do not think that anyone in the right mind should make a figure of Nic Cage!

Oh and to Woffy and Snoopy....STFU!:mad:

VIVA LA REVOLUCION ANTI-CAGE!

NO-CAGE.jpg

Last edited:
He looks lame...everything Nic Cage those is lame (except the National Treasures).....so NO!

NO-CAGE.jpg

While I support your "Cage Rage" I can't support National Treasure not being counted as a crap film when it clearly is. Those movies sucked and are a perfect example of the evil that is Nicholas Cage.

There are a few early exceptions for me though, the best of which is Raising Arizona. That movie is a classic :lecture

While I support your "Cage Rage" I can't support National Treasure not being counted as a crap film when it clearly is. Those movies sucked and are a perfect example of the evil that is Nicholas Cage.

There are a few early exceptions for me though, the best of which is Raising Arizona. That movie is a classic :lecture

Yeah...National Treasure are not that great...but they're enjoyable to me.....mainly cuz I like treasure movies. :)

NIc Cage sux balls in it tho. :mad:

Leaving Las Vegas? And in the cheesy but fun category - Gone in 60 seconds/con air/face off?

Saw this last night, and I was pleasantly surprised. Baruchel was baruchel…charming in the geek trying to get the girl role. He was very relatable. Cage was bearable doing his best impression of a Christian Bale Batman voice. Molina killed it as did his apprentice. They used effects in ways I’d never seen, had great character design, and interesting mythology, and a coherent plot (which is more than I can say for other summer blockbusters). National Treasure is the best comparison. Nothing groundbreaking, but solidly entertaining.

That said...I'd love a Balthaazaar Blake, Maxim Horvath, Sun Lok figure

Last edited:
This guy is an awesome reviewer ..i'd recommend you sub 2 this guy he dose some very good reviews and he is pretty funny 2 .:)
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/1WnJKwDjwd4&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/1WnJKwDjwd4&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Back