Something Sexy's Prints, Posters and Original Art

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Something Sexy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys. Since I started to get into the print, poster and art world I figured I would start posting some of my acquisitions. It is definitely not as grand as some of yours but it is slowly growing. Mainly sticking to movie based stuff and not too much comic stuff as of yet.

Excuse my not very good photos

Tom Whalen Prints:

f3c10893.jpg

23e3282d.jpg

ce3630ef.jpg

d172d9f8.jpg

CIMG1728.jpg

Jo Chen Print

ab152880.jpg

Most of my original art is in the form of sketch cards cause I cannot afford bigger sizes although I have a few coming. So far mainly Buffy and Indiana Jones. Some are PSC others are pulls from sets.

Indy

85f53863.jpg

48d2a852.jpg

4bc2cb2d.jpg

8a2add8e.jpg

c551e6de.jpg

ec01b425.jpg

b7cf1086.jpg

88ce94df.jpg

46c63918.jpg

0e749601.jpg

Hey guys. Since I started to get into the print, poster and art world I figured I would start posting some of my acquisitions. It is definitely not as grand as some of yours but it is slowly growing. Mainly sticking to movie based stuff and not too much comic stuff as of yet.

Excuse my not very good photos

Tom Whalen Prints:

f3c10893.jpg

Love it, great composition too. Good stuff.

Thanks guys! Tom does some pretty amazing work.

Hopefully in the next week or so I will have a couple more sketch cards coming. I am trying to go more towards the personal sketch cards but I do buy the set ones if a good deal comes around.

Great collection, I spent about 10 grand on Indy sketch cards when they first came out. Be careful. :lol

Also Tom Whalen rocks, I'm dying to get to get these two:

shining.png

armyofdarknessposter.jpg

Great collection, I spent about 10 grand on Indy sketch cards when they first came out. Be careful. :lol

shining.png

armyofdarknessposter.jpg

Thanks!

I could easily see how you could spend that much. It is almost cheaper getting PSC done instead.

That army of darkness print rocks.

armyofdarknessposter.jpg

That is cool as hell. I have never seen that before. If you ever find one and have to pass it up for whatever reason, let me know, I'll be all over it.

Back