• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Kitbashed Craig Bond & Die Hard 4 McClane

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rw23

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm selling my kitbashed Craig and McClane, both are in excellent condition being housed in a glass display case since inception.

Bond is a Spenser sculpt and paint on a Hot Toys True Type, he is wearing a Saturday Toys suit which has been modified (took the padding outof the shoulders). He comes with both weapons and stand (which are pictured) and a black tie (not pictured). Also included is a extra Hot Toys True Type with all accessories. Asking $100 shipped anywhere in the U.S. Paypal only. PENDING

P6220039.jpg

P6220040.jpg

P6220041-1.jpg

Also selling my kitbashed John mcClane from Die Hard 4. He is a Very Hot sculpt on a Hot Toys True Type, he is wearing the Dead End figures clothing and accessories also included are a pair of semi auto guns (pictured), an extra hand gun, and stand. Also included is a Hot Toys True Type body Regular version (it's in a Narrow version package though) and comes with all accessories. Asking $100 shipped anywhere in the U.S. Paypal only.

P6220045.jpg

P6220043.jpg

P6220047.jpg

Thanks for looking! :hi5:

Last edited:
shame you're letting these go, red! not seen you round much, hope everything is good with you. good luck with the sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back