My LOTR Den

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, those shelves are a little deceptive, because they must be very tall as you have a lot displayed on them. some of those pieces are quite tall.

Great collection.

Thx Jay since your digging my shuttle, here's a pic of the other side of my den with the full 1/48th scale launcher collection of models. The Shuttle comes up to my chest and the Saturn V is about 8ft tall.
Thx to everyone else, the shelves are just under 8ft tall as well custom built with 16 inch depth so I can display a lot on them.

Thx Jay since your digging my shuttle, here's a pic of the other side of my den with the full 1/48th scale launcher collection of models. The Shuttle comes up to my chest and the Saturn V is about 8ft tall.
Thx to everyone else, the shelves are just under 8ft tall as well custom built with 16 inch depth so I can display a lot on them.

Holy ____ those are frigging awesome. :horror :rock

congrats mj7601,
you have a great collection:)
but holy ______ , the space shuttle + Saturn V are absolutely:rock:rock:rock

This is an incredible collection. The quality of your collection is great, but I love the layout, as it is gives each collectible some breathing room! The shelves are absolutely gorgeous too!

I'm really loving those models. Your LOTR display is awesome aswell.:thud:

Back