International shipping charges

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkZenMaster

Freakalicious
Reaction score
:horror

Here is the comms I have had with a great online store that I have had good dealings with before....
HI :) Can you check the international shipping costs on your HT watchman figure? I think it is way off, $62+!! I just spent 20 mins searching and found several from other sellers that are posting him out here for around $44usd. I checked your other figures like the HT t800 and he ships at a good rate, $44usd?? Is there something wrong? Can you please look into why the HT watchman comedian figure ships at such a higher rate then your other similar figures? Thanks

And the reply was this...

Hello. The figure is large and heavy, which accounts for the higher shipping cost. Thank you.

Best Regards,

I may be wrong but with what I can see the HT watchmen comedian is packed in a average box with the normal amount of gear. I also heard that his box is quite thin. So there is an extra $20.00 shipping fee? WTF??

Can someone else confirm to me that the HT comedian fig is packed in a above average hefty box?

T-800 is in a bigger box! Can't remember the weight and short of packing them both up to check I don't know. But I would imagine the T-800's box to be heavier also.

International shipping can suck at times! They may just be trying to make some extra $$$ by putting the shipping higher.

Back