I'm new, here!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AllisonAmy

Hoarder of Larimar
Reaction score
:wave Hey everybody,

I found this forum by looking for Lost 1/6 stuff. Saw Andy's B's amazing John Locke head sculpt and I think I started drooling.

Anyway, I have been a Barbie collector for about 30 years (since I was 10). Including 12" Star Wars & 12" GI Joe, I have close to 600 dolls/figures. I do have the Medicom Jack Shephard doll and a few of Ada Chan's Lost heads.

I've been buying 1/6 clothes on ebay that look like what the characters on Lost wore. Over time, I hope to be able to get as many 1/6 Lost characters as possible.

I work in the quality assurance dept. for a health supplement manufacturer. I'm married & have two young daughters (3 & 4) who know all the characters' names on Lost.

I also make jewelry - my website is allisonamy and have been making some vintage pin-up girl wine glass charms.

Thanks for letting me ramble, I'm excited to be here!

Welcome Amy! We have lots of fellow doll collectors here though they insist you call them Hot Toys or 1/6 action figures :D

I have dolls too I insist you call them Premium Format though hehe

Welcome! :) You'll find a lot of people share your passion here - check out some of the Customs threads and be prepared to be blown away. We have a lot of great customizers here who's work is top notch. They are also very helpful when it comes to finding parts/clothing and getting custom work done.

And another Washingtonian! :joy I'm up in Seattle.

Welcome! :) You'll find a lot of people share your passion here - check out some of the Customs threads and be prepared to be blown away. We have a lot of great customizers here who's work is top notch. They are also very helpful when it comes to finding parts/clothing and getting custom work done.

And another Washingtonian! :joy I'm up in Seattle.
Thanks for the info! Never joined a forum, before - still learning how to navigate around here.

I'm up north of Bellingham...

Welcome Amy! We have lots of fellow doll collectors here though they insist you call them Hot Toys or 1/6 action figures :D

I have dolls too I insist you call them Premium Format though hehe
I thought people might see "Barbie", then avoid my post like the plague. I'm happy to see that's not the case!

Welcome!

600 dolls that's amazing! Hopefully in the future you can show the board your collection. ( not that iam into Barbies ) :)

Welcome!

600 dolls that's amazing! Hopefully in the future you can show the board your collection. ( not that iam into Barbies ) :)
My last count was about 520, but that was about 4 or 5 years ago. My computer crashed and I lost my spreadsheet; I haven't been motivated to start it over, yet.They are currently triple stacked on 7 bookcases in a guest bedroom and fill a closet. I guess I am one for the Freak Show! I'll post pictures - I guess when I figure out how... ;) I also have 19 NiniMomo dolls - (custom re-done Barbie dolls). I did get to be a judge in one of their doll pageants USA. If you go to their website, then click on pageants, then click on 2009 doll of the USA, then click on meet the judges - I have a couple pics & short bio there...

:wave Howdy & :welcome1: to the FREAKS Show, AllisonAmy! :duff

520 Barbie dools?!? JUMPING JEHOSAPHAT! Thems is a lot of dollies!

My nieces would be in heaven at your house! :lol :rock
Thanks for the welcome!!! I don't know how to post pics (not sure I even can, yet), but sooner or later, I'll post some...:)

Back