• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wolverine Comiquette Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boba Fett

El Cazador de Hombres
Reaction score
SHIPPING INCLUDED. ALL PURCHASES WILL INCLUDE TRACKING AND INSURANCE. PRICE NEGOTIABLE.

I need money to pay for a vet bill and a new garage door, so I have to sell this beloved item. I hate parting with it, but I have no choice.

It has been displayed in a Detolf glass cabinet and I have included pictures. There is a paint rub and tiny chip which is shown below in the pics. Original box is included, but not the shipper box:

Wolvie2.jpg

Wolvie3.jpg

Wolvie4.jpg

Wolvie5.jpg

Above and below pics, you will see a tiny blue paint rub and chip on Wolvie's right leg. The chip is on the upper boot portion. The paint rub is just to the left of it. I am sure it can be fixed easily with a little paint.

Wolvie6.jpg

Wolverine Comiquette --Sideshow Exclusive-- $500

===

PAYPAL ONLY. U.S.A. ONLY.

Bumping for Tuesday!

Price is negotiable. Will lower price if the deal is right. ;)

Wolvie has been SOLD!

Mods, you can close this up when you have the time. I know all of you are having tequila shots at the moment. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back