Contest: How fast will the Qui-Gon 12" sell-out

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GSRJedi

Freaked Out
Reaction score
The game is simple, enter the time - just the minutes, you think the Qui-Gon Jinn 12" exclusive will sell out. You only get to enter 1 guess and no edits are allowed (if you're thinking of cheating, ask yourself "am I Barry Bonds?")

The prize is a "livestrong" style Revenge of the Sith bracelet. It's red, has Revenge of the Sith written on it, and starwarsshop.com on the other side. This was acquired last year at Celebration III.

The contest is free to all inhabitants of Earth. Shipping to Tatooine or Endor would be too expensive.

Guess away.

edit: In case the figure sells out in a time that is not selected, the winner will be the person with the closest guess. If 2 people are the closest, then the winner will be the person who guessed first.

edit: Figured I should post an official list to make it easy for people coming later to see what times have already been taken.

01 – PsychoCenobite
17 – AngmarKing
20 – jlcmsu
24 – Lynxje
25 – pitchin
26 – Welsh Wizard
27 - Sabertrooper
28 – wookilar8
29 – Viking28
31 – Starbuck
32 – Aerosmith
33 – Customikey
34 – gil-galad
35 - theverse
37 – lcummins
38 – madden821
39 – SwoopingCloakofSureness
40 - screamingmetal
41 - tomandshell
42 – gdb
43 - JohnyBoo
44 – kingdarkness03
45 – Bodie The Cursed
46 – sebcanadaceo
47 – Migwit
48 - Seaward
50 – korelius
53 – Alice Adrenochrome
60 – show73
63 – Darth Rage
66 – Wor-Gar
70 – dengar4000
77 – adrijami
84 – Batty

Last edited:
Tom - do you want to choose another number? gdb posted the same time at what looks to be a couple seconds earlier.

GSRJedi said:
Tom - do you want to choose another number? gdb posted the same time at what looks to be a couple seconds earlier.

What are the odds of two people posting the number 42 at 8:50 PM???

Is 41 available? Although it is not the answer....

tomandshell said:
What are the odds of two people posting the number 42 at 8:50 PM???

Hey Tomandshell, what's the big idea?? LOL

I'm surprised more people didn't guess 42. Kids these days don't read...

Back