12" Qui-Gon!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomandshell

Blue Flame of the West/Mod
Reaction score
The newest member of the Star Wars 12" family has been announced!

image0cq.png

Bleah. I didn't want him so soon. Still want some OT figures!! WHERE'S THE LOVE FOR THE OT???

- J!

Thats good news. Would rather see him in PF. I'm a fan of the PT. Its good to see some new faces and not the same old ones growing up.

Excellent news! :banana

I have wanted Qui-Gon for a loooong time in my collection. He got snubbed in the Star Wars Unleashed line, but, this MORE then makes up for it.

Thank-you Sideshow!

:bow

EVILFACE said:
Means Maul is the first Sith.

Why? Obi-Wan is from Ep III not I, if that's your basis. Luke faught Vader, Mace fought Sidious, Obi-Wan and Anakin fought Dooku. I say the first Sith is still up in the air.

All right! hahahahahahaha! Whoo-Hoo!! I can't wait!

Of course, this doesn't lock Maul as the first Sith. Remember, Palpatine could complement Mace Windu and Dooku could complement Anakin and Obi-Wan Kenobi but now Maul is definitely a contender!!! Yes!!!:D :D :D :D

Oh good, now I won't have to buy him. I have a question though, it says on the main page that the newsletter is posted, but why isn't it on the newsletter page?

Back