Computer Help! Missing Drivers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p!tu

Shiz-lakin-a-craka-lakin™
Reaction score
So i reformatted my PC and i am missing Drivers and need some help.

I have Windows XP version 2002 service pack 2 and this is what im missing.

Ethernet Controller
PCI Device
SM Bus Controller
Video Controller
Video Controller VGA Compatible

Ive been googleling like a madman but to no avail. :monkey2

I've reformatted my Dell a bunch of times. I always got those yellow exclamation marks on the devices, but once I got the network driver installed and started doing the updates, they resolved themselves. So concentrate on getting your ethernet controller driver working first.

If it's a dell, should be easy to find on their website.

Having a second computer really helps when formatting your hard drive, just so you can access the internet.

Also, if your USB drivers aren't installed, you may have to install through a floppy disk, if your computer even has one.

Ok! Mesa thanks for the Help. didnt think of going to dells site lol but i did! Downloaded a few things and all i have left now is

Ethernet Controller
Video Controller
Video Controller VGA Compatible

So im on there website checking to see if i can get that Ethernet one working already! :rock

I'm still using XP. Why fix it if it aint broke? My Dell is a good 5 years old and running like a champ (knock on wood).

I'm still using XP. Why fix it if it aint broke? My Dell is a good 5 years old and running like a champ (knock on wood).

lol your replying to Bodie? Dont waste your time!

Anyways!! Finally have it Perfect!! now to download Programs! :rock

Back