SSC Disney - Rocketeer Premium Format.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarfMaster

Super Freak
Reaction score
Re: Premium Format Rocketeer

Here are a few picks of mine, number 41/500 :hi5: This piece is very impressive in hand, as is usually the case none of the pics linked so far don't do it justice at all. Of course my pics don't either, but believe me when I say, any and all considering this piece, you will not be disappointed!

IMG_2029.jpg

IMG_2032.jpg

IMG_2055.jpg

IMG_2054.jpg

IMG_2050.jpg

IMG_2048.jpg

IMG_2045.jpg

IMG_2041.jpg

IMG_2038.jpg

HI guys!

Rocketeer PF arrived today and here is the review....

Picture012-1.jpg

The box is great! It has a bunch of great photos of the PF plus pics of part of the movie and it was really well put together. The colors are amazing and it is a piece of art on itself. Congrats to the Graphics and Art Dept...

Picture013-1.jpg

As usual, Packing was great, althought the foam was the cheaper kind that makes a mess when you first take it out of the box. Really well packed......

Picture018-1.jpg

The base was not as heavy as I thought it would be. Great looking thing....Looks like it was designed straight from the movie. One of the best bases SS has done to date. Simple but not simplistic....

Picture019-1.jpg

The body is really well done. I have no problems with the outfit which I think is awesome, and I have no problem with the proportions. The pants are a bit flat but with a bit stretching here and there, it will look fuller and movie accurate...

Picture020-1.jpg

The back has these two slots where you slide the back rocket into. very easy and it won't fall off....

Picture021-2.jpg

The hand holding the gun is great. Movie accurate and just a nice addition to the piece....

Picture023.jpg

The backpack jet is heavier than I predicted. The amount of detail is what makes this piece so cool. The gum could have been painted a bit better but it is an easy fix. The whole jet pack is well painted and fits perfectly on his back into the two slots provided....

Picture026.jpg

Picture028.jpg

Picture029-4.jpg

The Exclusive head is really nice. It is well painted and the likeness is spot on. The bad thing about it is that it seems too big. It is a bit disproportional to the rest of the body and that is really a bummer because it is such a great looking piece. I would display by it but I will keep the helmet head on, which I think is what makes this piece so cool....

Picture031.jpg

Picture034-1.jpg

Picture035.jpg

There is a magnet on his neck and head so it won't fall off.....

Picture036.jpg

A shot of the two heads for comparison....

Picture043.jpg

The helmet head is amazingly well done. I love everything about it. Even the paint job is amazing. They weathered a bit so it is not a straight gold color to it. It is a cool looking helmet...

Picture050-1.jpg

Picture051.jpg

Picture053-1.jpg

Overall, I'm very happy with this piece. I will give a 8 out of ten just because I was a bit disappointed with the disproportion of the Exclusive head.... I think I would displayed the extra head sometimes because it is so well done but the helmet makes this piece....

For a full video review go to my youtube page tomorrow by clicking the link below....

Cheers

Bear

Back