Endless Art... Limited Walls

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimjimmyjones85

Super Freak
Reaction score
OK, we all know what the deal is.

We love art. We love framing our art.

We want to display it all.

But ... we don't have enough wall space to show it all off all the time. (I know I don't).

So ... what do you do ? :panic:

My first thought was to cycle through framed pieces... changing them monthly, quarterly ? :dunno

What do you do ? How do you enjoy your art ?

pick what you like best and sell the rest for someone else to enjoy.
Undisplayed collectibles/art with no plans or room for display is just a hoarding characteristic and those pieces have a sad cause nobody is enjoying them.... :monkey1

I've only managed to frame one of my prints so far. Making the frames & finishing them at work when time permits, so much work - so little time. :lol

The rotation system sounds like the way to go. Monthly, weekly, depends on the number of pics & how much you like each piece. Pretty easy to swap them around. Great way to change the mood in a room.

You just need a place to store all of the "rested" frames safely.

Get one of these and enjoy them all!!!!

rentalbook_large_t-1.jpg

:yess:

I am pretty knew to the print and limited poster collecting so I don't have many yet but I am starting to grow. Right now I am in an apartment which is fairly large but still not enough room to show off everything. I think once I get a home I will be able to display more but my plan is to do a rotating type display. Probably longer than once a month..maybe quarterly.

Back