Women of the DC Universe Busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grphyx1

Super Freak
Reaction score
I know that there is an older thread about this line that hasn't been visited in a while. However, I think the work that Amanda Connor is doing makes revisting this line a must. I know the Hughes line of women is iconic, but Connor's interpretation has a great look and feel that has me excited about these again. I have the Hippolyta and the Batgirl and they are tremendous

DCC11249.jpg

DCC11204.jpg

DCC11147.jpg

DCC11026.jpg

These all go for $20-$30 a while after release, so I've never been concerned about the size/MSRP of these. I'm rather enjoying the Conner line so far, even if I only want about half of them.

These all go for $20-$30 a while after release, so I've never been concerned about the size/MSRP of these. I'm rather enjoying the Conner line so far, even if I only want about half of them.

Dr_Teng I have found that they are so much better when you have them in hand rather than looking online. I was on the fence about Power Girl but after seeing the Star Sapphire I thought it needed a similar silly base to match. love the semi-3D effect, kinda like the Wonder Woman opening credits

Discount Comic Book Service

I just checked their site...they no longer have any of the WotDCU busts up for PO. :(

However I did pick up a Heroes of the DCU: Blackest Night - Green Lantern Hal Jordan Bust for $47.60, $53.55 shipped. :D

Hey Darth Snoopy just my choice but i refuse to get sucked into the Blackest Night/DC Zombies:) Ivan Reis drawings are great though

I think after seeing the new Harley Quinn bust that Amanda's stuff is taking a lead on my favourite pieces. The Batgirl is so ridiculously amazing you have to just stop and admire it. Jumped right to the top of my favs

I really should have posted pictures of the new Harley Quinn. So here she is
16153_b_full.jpg

16153_a_full.jpg

I don't understand why there's no love for these mini gems on this board.:dunno

Back