• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Seven David Mills on NS Truetype

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Selling my Seven Detective David Mills Custom 1/6 scale figure. I obtained this figure on a trip to Toy Tokyo in New York City about a year and a half ago. I was informed by the clerk that it was super rare and I had bought the last one. I refer to this as a custom because I changed the body to a Hot Toys Narrow Shoulder Truetype. The old body was off color and very loose. With this new body the joints are now tight and plus the clothes fit much better. It makes a hell of a difference, trust me! This figure is mint in box and complete. It includes two alternate hands for a total of four (one hand is wrapped in gauze like the film), a pistol, a flashlight, a bulletproof vest, and a chest holster. Also included is an extra Brad Pitt as Mills headsculpt (Non Damaged) and a Hot Toys New Style Stand. This figure was on display for a short time in a smoke and dust free glass cabinet. Im asking $175 (Paypal Gift Please) shipped in the U.S.

UPDATE:Willing to let this go for $125 (Paypal Gift Please) shipped in the U.S. Minus the NS Truetype body (You will still get the hands and stand). So if you need the clothes and headsculpts its a great way to save some cash! PM me!

EBAY031.jpg

EBAY033.jpg

Last edited:
Prices dropped for the last time. Priced to move! Cmon guys Im taking a hit on this one but it has to be done. Needs to go to a loving collector. helpa fellow freak out!:peace

Back