Yoda 1:1 Episode III Statue Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anakin1138

Super Freak
Reaction score
Found this pic on Fana-collec forum: So Gentle Giant is going to produce the Yoda 1:1 movie statue at last :cool: (Something has changed from the proto but It still looks amazing IMO)

YodaGentleGiant.jpg

Must Buy!!!

his face should be longer.
A dealbreaker IMO...

almost looks like an grumpy old man now.

The likeness is off on Yoda? Alrighty then.

I'm pretty sure this was at SDCC and it was really really cool. I haven't seen to many things as cool as this.

Well, it's about goddamn time! When they announced the monument, I was nervous....I thought they were going to rest the fate of this one on the Monument's sales!
Thank you GG! I MUST have this Yoda!!! :monkey5

yes!! how much does this cost and where do i sign up??? this would look cool next to my ESB 1:1 yoda.... i could setup a before and after scene with luke in the middle kind of a reason why he got so old so fast.

That's pretty sweet!! I do like the ignited saber though on GG a tad more than the one on yours not being. Both would be awesome to have and heck owning both would be better.

If the GG Yoda is the one displayed last year at SDCC, then that picture doesn't do it justice. That shot looks like somebody force pulled Yoda's dentures out of his mouth. The prototype in San Diego really impressed me. It looked great!

Originally posted by Darklord Dave
Dobby needs a friend! I'm so getting this guy!

Finally Dave has friends! Two at that after Yoda!

Just kidding Dave. :cool:

But imagine what Yoda can teach Dobby in your apartment Dave. Be one with the force and with the intense Jedi training. Maybe use the force to move your Sideshow boxes? Master Dobby of Hogwartz!

yoda2rk.jpg

I would buy it without a doubt if Yoda were posed like the ESB bronze, this is an easy pass for me. :cool:

Back