Storerooms.com?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
be carefull.. their customer service is OK but they seem to sell knockoffs of knockoffs.

I think they deliberatley swap out parts of sets and replace it with cheaper crap and sell the better stuff on ebay.

i try and avoid them

How many of these "Storerooms.com?" threads do we need? I swear a new one pops up each month. SEARCH!

I've delt with them numerous times and haven't had any problems. If you order something big, it will take a while, but it its small parts, it might be just over a week.

be carefull.. their customer service is OK but they seem to sell knockoffs of knockoffs.

I think they deliberatley swap out parts of sets and replace it with cheaper crap and sell the better stuff on ebay.

i try and avoid them

You know, I think this happened to me, they to swapped the better parts for cheaper ones, but it's only happened with very old figures that they had in stock, like their "Contempory" Zombie Killer Alice. I had to buy a recasted Bro's Prod Alice on ebay to replace it because I was not feeling it, too cheap looking :S .

But newer figures are not a problem. I bought myself a Sin City Bruce Willis and it came as advertised.

To Ironman1188, aside from that they are good people, I just ordered a Toms Forrest from them without any hassle, you can also use their ebay store, "MANHOHOLE" is the name, they are the same people. They might take a bit to ship, but they are in Hong Kong anyways.

Never dealt with them before. Is their shipping time usually lengthy?

l have bought from them about 10 times and they are great. it takes them about 3 days though to reply to an email but there shipping is very fast all the time, at least for me. about 2 months ago l bought from them and got the package 4 business days later record time. and that was 2 did parachutes.

Butt, sorry i didn't search first. :(

Cheungkinmen, OK thanks. I've dealt with manhohole, just never realized they were storerooms.

fear 666, thats good to know. I ordered about 3 weeks ago and was just getting anxious.

Just to update. I did receive the pkg. It was a post office screw up. There was something I ordered that was missing, but I'm still waiting to hear back from Storerooms as to an answer.

Just to update. I did receive the pkg. It was a post office screw up. There was something I ordered that was missing, but I'm still waiting to hear back from Storerooms as to an answer.

iv'e used them lots of times. i recently had one item missing from an order & i emailed them and 3 or 4 days later it showed up. usual shipping time from them is 2-3 weeks (im in usa) but it's free so if time isnt too critical for your parts or whatever i recommend them.

I also ordered from Store-rooms.com numerous times before.. Ordering small parts are hassle-free, but I always have problems with receiving boxed sets! :(

The last time I ordered stuff, they did not send the VTS Stone Cold Killers boxed set with the loose parts I ordered in the same order. I had to send an email to tell them.

Now, I'm waiting for another boxed set which is apparently on pre-order, but their site did not say that :(

I don't know about you guys but my usual 1/6 dealer have been taking forever to ship. Usually takes me over a month to get certainly pieces. My last one took 3 1/2 weeks.

Back