• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

8 FOOT KING KONG STATUE FS in UK!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eamon

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have finally gotten around to getting this sucker photographed and images uploaded.

This is the mighty Official King King 8 foot fiberglass statue from Universal Studios. Used to promote the movie and the video game. This was not available to buy!

The statue is in great condition with all if his teeth (unlike many others). He does have some damage to his right arm at the joint. But as you can see most of the damage is not visible. A lick of paint and he's fine.
This does not come with Anne Darrow figure (or Eamonbear) but she can be bought direct from manufacturers of which I have the details.
The sign on the bottom also has some chips.

Come from a nonsmoking home.

This thing dissambles at the arms, feet and the base splits into two.
The torso being the biggest part.

This thing will need to be picked up from Southampton UK and you will need a van. ;)

Looking for £400 but would accept £350 or Hot Toys Edler Predator or ED 209.

P1010873.jpg

P1010875.jpg

P1010884.jpg

P1010883.jpg

P1010885.jpg

Last edited:
You seem to be a man who likes his big statues. I see you have the Hulk one. One of the best life sized statues out there I think!

I got one of these and they are awesome! buy this it's a great price! :rock

Just to let folks know that if you do not have another vehicle besides a van, then you will need to measure things up.

I will take some measurements tonight!

This be a bump!
I do have someone interested but they cannot buy it until September.
I would like this out of here asap (need room for bigger drawing desk).
But this will be the final bump otherwise it goes to the man with the van. :)

Back