• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fs: 1:1 lord of darkness bust. Fs: All dinosauria ex pieces

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Atheris

Super Freak
Reaction score
Selling my 1:1 Lord of Darkness bust. Piece is in mint condition as well as the box. I prefer local pick up being that the box is HUGE...asking $3000 firm. PM me if interested. Serious inquiries only please.
2910.jpg

I am selling off all my Dinosauria pieces, all in their original boxes including brown SS shipping box. All pieces in perfect condition, I am selling all at $200 each they are all sideshow exlusives. PM me if interested.

200015press02001.jpg

carnotaurus.jpg

styra.jpg

dinosauria-diorama1-bdb01.jpg

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Fs: 1:1 lord of darkness bust

Excellent price, thats what I would have asked for :rock

Firstly thank you for adding the price on the Bust.

As you have now started another thread we are back where we started. I copied the Dino pieces into the first post of this thread and amended the title to include them.
I will also lock the Dino thread now.

Please do not repeatedly start new threads when you have an existing one.
Many thanks
x :peace

Re: Fs: 1:1 lord of darkness bust

It's genius because he'll make twice as much as the guy on eBay selling one for 1500 :yess:

I saw that and thought about pulling the trigger. It was only about 1K until roughly the last few hours or so. Probably once in a lifetime this piece will go for that amount nowadays :monkey2

With a couple on ebay at $1500-$1600, I can't see any reason why someone would want to pay $3000 for one which is probably why you have had no interest.

Back