Commissions from Philly Comic Con

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fanboy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Not really sure if these would go here, but didn't see anywhere else that really fit. These are some commissions I had done at this weekend's Philly Comic Con and figured I'd share them.

Juggernaut vs. Wolverine by Jim Califiore

Storm Shadow & Snake Eyes by Michael Golden

Sabretooth by Tom Raney

Well, from being at the Con myself, I know that Van Sciver charges $200 for a full figure, so I'd imagine you dropped some serious dough this weekend. Congrats!

Well thankfully their wasn't as many artists that I wanted something from as there usually is in NY. It also helps that I finance all of my art collection through my poker playing and it's been going very well lately.

Looking at what I've been able to pickup over the past few year's I'd say I have spent a small fortune on artwork.

My CAF Gallery:
https://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=25297

Last edited:
Very nice.

I was only there for one day so getting complete pieces was not going to happen for me.

I really like that Joker.

What was Texeira charging ? I was never able to get close enough to discuss it with him.

A normal pencil sketch from Texeira is going to run about $200. I've gotten a couple of pieces done by him over the years so he was nice enough to ink this one too. I'd say getting something inked also probably doubles the price.

Back